Monday, September 22, 2008

Casa de Sumner

We bought a house!
 

If the number of minivans and tricycles are any indication, the neighborhood is overrun with children. Claire's elementary school is about a half mile away and there is a potential preschool for Hayden literally around the corner.

Justin went to the inspection last week, and I asked him to take some pictures inside to help jog my memory on what everything looked like. My dear husband took 41 pictures, but not a single one of the kitchen or master bedroom! I do, however, have this lovely photograph of the toilet in the kids' bathroom.
 

Place your bets now on how long it takes Tucker and Riley to destroy this lovely landscaping.
 

And best of all, we finally have a guest room again so no more air mattresses in the basement! Plan your vists!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julie said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!! I hope the kitchen & master bedroom is as nice as the kids' bathroom. :)

Congrats again on the new home!!

Anonymous said...

Love it. I hate you.

Schmierer-Knust Family said...

it really does look perfect...and the white picket fence is the icing on the cake! :) Be nice to Tucker..okay, Riley too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, but be careful with open invitations. Baba was telling me how excited she was for yall. Know you will be glad to be settled again.
Kiss the kids for us. Hope to meet Reid before he is grown.
Love,
Aunt Robyn and Uncle Greg

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house. I am so happy you have found the perfect place. Make sure to email me your new address. Jenny

Anonymous said...

congrats...and i think i'm heading to boston for a long visit in late october or early november. would so LOVE to see you. plus i want you to meet my friends who just moved there!
Linnea

Lori Garcia said...

Lauren, this is my dream home? When do I move in? No seriously, ever since I watched Father of the Bride, I wanted to live in their house. This is it! We're so happy for you! Email us your address so you can stay on the Christmas card list!