The mornings here are now perfect jacket weather. I'm not sure why I'm excited about it because it sure doesn't make getting the kids out of the house any easier. Here are some pics from a morning trek to the park.
They wanted to wear winter hats, but I convinced them to switch to baseball hats. I talked her into doing wind sprints. She napped so well that afternoon!! Reid mostly hung out in his stroller and looked cute. And lounged on his blanket.
Reid looks like he's grown SO much in the last month! The pic on the blanket is adorable! I still don't know how you manage to leave your house! Advice please!!
1 comment:
Reid looks like he's grown SO much in the last month! The pic on the blanket is adorable! I still don't know how you manage to leave your house! Advice please!!
Post a Comment