Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm a slacker

I don't know why I haven't updated in nearly two weeks...all I do is sit around and eat Bon Bons these days. :) Things are crazy here. We're house hunting, potty training, and when time allows, sleeping and eating, too. I have hardly picked up my camera over the last few weeks (bad Mommy!), but here are a few shots from Labor Day weekend, when our friends Lara Beth and Amanda (Ella Bea and Panda to the kids) came to visit.

Claire *LOVES* this matching raingear. Thanks, Uncle Adam.
 
We got a babysitter for the older two kids and went into the city last Saturday. We didn't have to chase any kids for EIGHT WHOLE HOURS. It was amazing.
 
Lara Beth and Amanda mock Henry David Thoreau.
 
Hayden's "I've done something wrong and good luck figuring out what it is" expression.
 
Mommy and the boys. Claire can rarely be bothered these days to stand still long enough to photograph her.
 
And a Reid trio, since he seems to miss out on a lot of the action.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute pics! Glad to see Mommy actually in one of them! :)