Thursday, July 24, 2008

Online dating and other kid updates

Grumps gave the kids his old computer, and they've been having a great time playing around on their favorite shows' web sites and popping keys off of the keyboard. This weekend, however, things took a horrible turn when I left Claire on the PBS web site and came back to find her here:
 

How did that happen? And isn't four a bit young for online dating? Then we had Chinese food for dinner and this was her fortune. I think it's time to figure out the parental controls.
 

In other news, I'm regretting buying Hayden these sheets because he stays up late trying to name all the letters and numbers.
 

Reid hasn't been up to much other than eating, sleeping, and making sure I have plenty of diapers to change. He's still cute, though:
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta Girl - that's my Claire-Bear!! : ) ha ha..

Julie said...

That's hilarious! Just can't win!

amanda said...

LOL!

at this rate, she'll be signing up for MyFace when she starts kindergarten!