I finally have a new laptop ("Toppy 3" to those who know him well), so pictures are back. Here's a pic of the outside (immediately post-snowstorm) and a couple of Claire's room (which will be done as soon as her new (PINK!) rug arrives).
In a last bit of unicorns and rainbows, today I hired an amazing babysitter to watch the kids for six hours on Fridays. Among a long list of impressive criteria, she speaks fluent Russian and has spent a good bit of time working in orphanages in Russia and even started a non-profit to help the kids who are still in the orphanages. All this and she's like 26. It was all I could do not to jump up and down and clap my hands like a fool while I was talking to her. I can now take Claire to gymnastics and not get my own gymnastic workout in by having to chase Hayden around for an hour, do grocery shopping alone (glorious!), and heck, maybe even do a thing or two for myself. She starts next week and the kids are almost as excited as I am.

3 comments:
Claire's room looks so cute, I might have to copy your mirror/name combo for G's room. And yay for finding an awesome babysitter. Maybe one Friday afternoon you could skip grocery shopping and get a massage or facial instead. :)
I absolutely love the house & Claire's room! Awesome on the babysitter!
Do you mind sending your unicorn & rainbows here...or at least sharing?
you've got such a grown-up house! love it and even more with the snow (though you've probably had your fill of winter!)
claire's room looks so fun!
Post a Comment