Our newest addition was born at 9:12pm last night (June 11th). Reid Evans Sumner weighs in at 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. He and mom are doing great. Her labor was ridiculously quick (we didn't go into the hospital until 7:30pm). She is quite a trooper as, just like with Hayden, she had no drugs. Lauren will post more when she has some time...so give us 20 years or so :) Claire thinks he is "cute" and is excited to help while Hayden is not sure what to think. We are now officially outnumbered by the kids...YIKES. There are more pics but Lauren made me promise not to put any of her on the blog (although she is just as beautiful as the first day I met her...which was almost 15 years ago!!).
10 comments:
Yay!! I just got your voice mail from last night and had to log on even though I am in the car on the way to SoDak!! What a beautiful little guy. I am so excited for your family. You're lucky to have Claire - she'll be an excellent helper. And as for Hayden, I'll just cross my fingers that he takes everything okay. And no drugs!!! Congrats!!
One more thing...I *LOVE* the name. :)
Me too- great name! He's bound to be rich and successful with a name like that! He's gorgeous! Kisses!Lauren, you suck with your quick deliveries. I'm assuming it didn't hurt either????
by the way, I can't believe I checked this blog before Julie!
Ha! You're a slacker Ju!
Congratulations!! He's absolutely gorgeous! Glad Lauren won with the name choice! Way to go La!
And by the way Nat, I was at the Dr's, but I got the text msg announcement & knew before you! So there! :P
Congratulations!!! He's a cutie!
congrats! love the name and he's quite a handsome little guy!
I am so happy for the Sumner Clan, though you are outnumbered!!!! Lauren, I am so happy the labor/delivery went quickly and without any complications. You are an amazing mom. Justin, your blog was very sweet. I can't believe it has been 15 years!
Congratulation. We are heading to Savannah tomorrow and have printed the blog and well as some pictures from it to take to Grammy. Kiss everyone for us.
Uncle Greg and Aunt Robyn
Congratulations Sumner family. The Barbee's are tired with ONE four year old...and in total awe of you with THREE!! Seriously, congratulations on the newest addition.
Alecia, Eric and Andrew
Post a Comment