Being >39 weeks pregnant and hungry is a bad time to go to the grocery store. Count them with me...2 boxes of Skinny Cow fudge bars, one box of ice cream sandwiches, two cartons of ice cream, and one pint of Ben & Jerry's. I...uh...have another freezer for the healthy stuff. Yeah.

5 comments:
What time shall I come over??
What a pig!
Is it bad that this is what my freezer looks like and I am not pregnant?
And one big box of Texas Toast, which probably is the least healthy of all of the ice cream goods! I love it!
at least you have real ice cream; my sister-inlaw left a box of weight watcher chocolate popsicles in my fridge a month ago...blech...an insult for those of us who indulge in Purity Dairy products! if you feel guilty & want them, i'll put them in the mail!!
Post a Comment