How about Lauren & Justin go to Japan & Nana stay with all the kids? Won't she be out there anyway? :) The parents could use some alone time. And come on...a trip to Japan!?!?!
Oh, and I thought it was bad that Wayne's friends wanted him to go on a fishing trip two weeks after we brought Jacob home (which would be this weekend). Needless to say he told them he couldn't go.
11 comments:
How about Lauren & Justin go to Japan & Nana stay with all the kids? Won't she be out there anyway? :) The parents could use some alone time. And come on...a trip to Japan!?!?!
I hope your mom doesn't kill me for that one. Just throwing out some options... :)
2 comments & 2 deletions from me. I'm messing up your post. I'm sorry. I can't type worth anything today. Can I blame it on pregnancy brain?
Pssst! Justin! It's not too late to suggest a prank caller was playing a joke. I'm just saying...
;)
Oh, and I thought it was bad that Wayne's friends wanted him to go on a fishing trip two weeks after we brought Jacob home (which would be this weekend). Needless to say he told them he couldn't go.
Now Justin...
ooo...japan! one of you needs to go to japan so you can send me a sushi postcard!
I feel the need to justify voting that he could go to Japan...Imagine the pearls he will buy you there!!! Mikimoto, anyone?
Rudi left me the week after Ashton was born -- went to Chicago on business -- it's been more than two years, and I still hold that one against him!
Post a Comment