Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Only a month late...
I just got these pictures off the camera, and I love them. I love how Reid is holding Amelia's hand because we warned him in line that she might be afraid of Santa. And I really love how Claire and Hayden insisted on bringing their lists with them and needed some one-on-one time with Santa so they could go over their demands....err, I mean, requests. Taking all four kids anywhere has about an 75% chance of being utter chaos, but this Santa experience was just all that I'd hoped it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are SO cute! I just love that Santa's chair is big enough to fit all the kids. I've never seen one like that.
And two posts within one week? Loving it! I think you need either a new blog look or a new header if you're going to keep this up! :)
Umm I love that Claire's list is 2 pages long. That's my girl!
Post a Comment