Saturday, May 09, 2009

Truck Day!

We took the kids to Wellesley's annual Truck Day today. There were 25 different trucks ranging from a fire truck (Hayden wore his fireman jacket just so they could see what a fireman enthusiast he is) to concrete mixers to dump trucks. There was even a limousine and a police car, and the police officer taught Claire how to turn the siren on. Fun, fun...but everyone's ears are still recovering. The kids had a blast climbing in and over everything.

Driving a bulldozer...this might have been the highlight of Hayden's life.
 
Driving the firetruck. He told the fireman, "It's okay. I'm just pretending."
 
To our shock and amazement, Hayden flat out refused to try on the real fire hat. Claire, however, was more than willing (and what a cute firewoman she makes!)
 
Nice photo op, but I hope this is the only time I ever see Claire looking out the back window of a police cruiser!
 
3/5 of the family (minus a photographer and napper)
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amanda said...

truck day looks fun!