Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gutentag!

 

I ran across this old outfit of Justin's while I was sorting through some baby clothes. Doesn't it make you want to do the Chicken Dance?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! - Tania

Julie said...

That is HILARIOUS!! All he needs is a beer in his hand & the outfit would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

I remember this outfit:). - Ash

amanda said...

that is fabulous! perfect halloween costume this year! claire can let her hair grow and wear pigtails! is it wrong for a 2 year old to hold a beer stein!?

Anonymous said...

Vas Ist Los? Hayden, you are the man!

Love, Baba & Grumps

Anonymous said...

Sent Blog to Grammy Anice and she was thrilled to see Hayden in the Laderhosen she gave his Daddy many years ago. She commented on how cute Justin looked in them also.

Love, Aunt Robyn