We had a great time exploring the city. Here are the pictorial highlights:
Crossing the border - nothing exciting, but we were stuck by that sign for quite some time so I took a picture
Montreal from the interstate
Ikea - oh, how I wanted to love it here! I had planned to blow quite a bit of cash here, and much to Justin's dismay (yeah), it was insanely crowded and I left defeated.
The view from our hotel window. The big screen is for the Montreal Film Festival. Movies started at 9:00 every night - just in time for the kids to almost be sound asleep. Fun!
Sounds much more glamorous than "courthouse/prison," doesn't it? Justin thought it sounded like superheroes lived here.
Notre Dame Basilica or, as we called it - Where Celine Dion Got Married
Dad does some kid hauling
Me & sweet Claire
Ridiculously cute boy
Neat old street
Water-obsessed 3 year old
Lounging comfortably (?) in the park
Hayden out strutting
This one's for you, Papa! Hayden, aka "Mooseman," and his namesake
Waiting for the subway train. She is yelling, "Choo choo!!" and pulling an imaginary cord.

1 comment:
Great story and pictures!
Post a Comment