Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One year later

Dear Hayden,
I'm not sure if there will ever be a time in my life when I look at you and don't see this baby.

 

Your legs definitely aren't skinny anymore, that head full of dark fuzzy hair is now full of beautiful curls that make women swoon, and those sweet tiny feet are now almost as big as your sister's. There's no denying that you've grown up, but I can't imagine a milestone or an age when I won't look at you and think of you as my little baby.

Happy birthday, Little Man.

 

Love,
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me veklempt thinking about how fast they grow!

Anonymous said...

We have been waiting for yall to get home to see birthday pictures so please publish more. Hope yall enjoyed your trip as much as Tonya said she did.

Love,

Aunt Robyn