Apparently, the "EDD: August 3" on all my medical forms means "estimated due date." I suppose I knew this all along, but I couldn't help but hope the E stood for eviction. Three days later, though, and no signs of Baby or his receipt of my eviction notice. He seems plenty content to just hang out for a little while longer, and now I know why my mom still brings up the fact that I was EIGHT WHOLE DAYS late. Sorry Mom!!
Both of my parents are here now, playing with Claire (who honestly will not know what to do when this attention frenzy is over) and awaiting their grandson's arrival. Notice I didn't say "patiently awaiting." My dad has threatened to sit on my stomach to make the baby "pop out" if he hasn't made an appearance by Wednesday. He is not a dainty man, so please keep us in your thoughts. I have not waited 40 weeks for a pancake baby.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, isn't today the BIG ALL IMPORTANT birthday??!!!
can't wait to hear about the newest little Sumner!!
Post a Comment